About the Role
R1 is looking for an experienced project manager to join our growing team. This is a hybrid role between office and site and will involve site visits and attending client progress meetings, carrying out H&S and quality reports.
Internally you will be assisting with the delivery of projects from the head office where you will be responsible for:
• Assigning tasks to various contractors and subcontractors,
• Liaising with the design team
• Heading up internal meetings with delivery and site teams
• Overseeing budget spends
• Creating and adapting construction programmes and timescales
Black card level 6 or higher
Clean driving license
Sound knowledge of construction methods, techniques and building regulations
Ability to read construction drawings
Forward-thinker with good problem-solving skills
Attention to detail
Comfortable with leading and managing a divisional team
Delegating duties to employees
Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft office
About the Company
This is a perfect opportunity for candidates seeking to progress as part of a small and friendly team.
- Competitive Salary Dependent upon experience.
- An opportunity to grow with the company.
- 24 Days annual Holiday allowance plus bank Holidays.