CIF (Condition Improvement Fund) 2021/22
R1 Construction are education specialists, and we offer a wide level of support nationally to academies and academy trusts that are looking to submit CIF (Condition Improvement Fund) funding applications to the DFE for building and improvement works.
We offer free, no obligation consultations and can help provide all the necessary condition survey and detailed costing information required to fully support your funding bid.
With the DfE looking to maximise the deliverables of funding made available, it is important that any construction project you are considering a funding application for is well progressed through the design, development, contractor selection and planning stages to maximise your opportunity of securing the necessary funding for its delivery.
R1 Construction specialise in offsite construction methods which offer significant advantages to any new build, extension or modular building replacement project due to the cost-effective delivery, minimal disruption and reduced on site construction programmes.
Find out more about our offsite construction methods by clicking HERE
R1 Construction can offer the following services:
- Free Initial Consultation to assess project need and / or assess condition of existing buildings to be replaced
- Free initial design development, including plan, elevation and 3D visual drawings
- Consultant engagement – We work with many consultants nationally that we can put you in contact with to manage and submit your CIF application that specialise in expansion and condition related replacement construction schemes.
- Planning application preparation and submission
- Pre-construction surveys to provide project cost certainty
- Detailed, fixed project costings
- Detailed construction programmes
The submission deadline for the 2021/22 Condition Improvement Fund (CIF) applications is 12 Noon on Thursday 14th January 2021.
Further guidance on the latest round of CIF funding can be found on the DFE website by using the below link:
To find out more about how R1 Construction can support your CIF funding application, please get in touch now.
You can call us on: 01939 252 700
You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org